PEMKO Silicone Seal-S88 (STOCK)
SiliconSeal Adhesive Backed Fire / Smoke Gasketing
• Seals begin compressing at 3/16”, and both can be compressed sufficiently
to seal openings with 1/16” gaps, making door latching easy.
• Excellent resistance to compression set, particularly at elevated temperatures
and for extended periods of times.
• Stays flexible between 70° F and 250° F with very high resistance to
• Outstanding ozone resistance rating.
• Smoke tested by WYLE Laboratories in accordance with UL 1784-90;
meets the requirements of NFPA 105 “Installation of Smoke Control Door
D: Dark Bronze
G: Gray **SPECIAL ORDER APPROX 2-4 WEEK LEAD TIME* CALL for pricing.
S88, 17’, 20', 21’, 25' & 204' White, Dark Bronze
Available in Dark Brown, White (black, clear, tan, available, call for pricing)
Designed for tighter frames.
Demonstrates extremely low closing force.
Seal begins compressing at 3/16"; compresses to seal up to a 1/16" gap.